Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive to NetClean
Do you want an exciting sales role in a global environment, while working with something that makes a real difference in the world? Come and work in a unique company that combines social values with a strong business focus.
NetClean has a world-leading and central position in technologies used to detect child sexual abuse material in the workplace, with a presence in more than 110 countries worldwide. We work directly with top management and across many different disciplines and functions in some of the world’s largest companies and governments around the world, with a product that affects these companies’ and organisations’ core values.
You will have the chance to work with big business in an international context, while enjoying the benefits of the flexibility and horizontal structure of a smaller company. You will be able to influence and shape both your own work processes and the direction of the business. And – you will have the chance work with something that makes a real difference to children across the world.
As a workplace we value innovation, drive, a positive mindset and strong focus on delivery and customer satisfaction. We offer a friendly, open and team-oriented environment. We want to be the best at what we do. We want to create positive change in the world. And we want to have fun while doing that. If those three things sits right with you, you are probably right for us.
The position is based in Gothenburg and reports to the Head of Sales. Travel is included as a natural part of the role.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships, based on trust, with existing and new customers.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Developing and executing strategic account plans for existing and new key accounts.
- Achieving individual sales targets and other goals defined for the business unit.
- A proven track-record of direct selling of complex solutions to large organizations with multiple decision-makers.
- Experience from working with large international corporations.
- Excellent teamwork- and communication skills, you encourage collaboration and are capable and keen on building long-term relationships and trust.
- Strong command in both written and verbal English.
- Strategic with broad perspective and strong analytical thinking.
- Value driven as a person.
- Result-driven, self-motivated and creative, and you like to challenge yourself.
- Structured in your work, planning ahead, organising and prioritizing activities efficiently.
- Previous experience from working with software and technology companies is meriting.
NetClean is an impact tech company that develops technology to detect child sexual abuse material in the workplace. The goal is to enable a brighter future for children all over the world. NetClean has led the way since 2003 by combining world-leading technology with thorough knowledge of how child sexual abuse material is distributed and consumed. Our solutions are used by companies, government agencies and Internet Service Providers in more than 110 countries worldwide. Our vision is that NetClean´s technology will be given part in the fight against child sexual abuse material and seen as a natural element for sustainable and ethical business worldwide. Join NetClean and work with technology that makes a positive impact on society – be part of something great!